Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Photo Call at D-light Studios



D-Light Studios was the fantastic photo call location for the Vodafone DIT Fashion show finalists. As blogger for the show, I lurked around in the studio, half hoping I might get “discovered”. Alas, I did not. However, I did get to see our photographer and models in action again.   

Photographer Sasko Lazarov captured our finalists’ creations and clearly transmitted our “House of Chaos: A Twisted Tale” theme through his dramatic images. Once you see the photos below, you are definitely going to want tickets to the show. Vicar Street on April 17 is where it’s at, people!

Tickets can be purchased via the following link:


Tickets can also be purchased on April 8, 2013 in DITSU shops

All photos are courtesy of:
Sasko Lazarov/Photocall Ireland Copyright Photocall Ireland


















2 comments:

  1. Celebrate and showcase your talents in the presence of the elite and famous. Enjoy the fashion shows, relaxed and hassle-free while our team manages the show at its best. Our website, http://www.theblueapple.in/fashion_shows.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!
    Pendant Lights

    ReplyDelete